We understand you may have concerns about giving your contact and credit card details to an adult website! Please read the following to put your mind to rest.
- We never send spam. The only mail we send is our newsletter that gives our users updates about the site. You can opt out of this at the bottom of the newsletter or by emailing us.
- We do not sell our emails lists to anyone.
- annaspansdiary.com is owned by Endurance Media Ltd which is registered under the Data Protection Act.
- To protect your privacy, any charges will discreetly appear as CCBill or ClickandBuy on your credit card statement.
- Credit card details are collected and held securely. We will never re-bill credit cards – each payment authorisation is for one
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (such as username and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user special offers and updates from annaspansdiary. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the person when necessary. Account and credit card numbers are collected for verification purposes only. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services and never for any other reason. Any information that you provide to us will be stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be sent on to third parties except in the event that we may also pass your information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. By registering with us and/or using this website you consent to our using your data in this way.